Search This Blog

Thursday, January 6, 2011

GRRRRR!!!

Okay, usually I use my blog to be advisable and a little entertaining.  But I need to vent today.  Something not that huge happened at school today, but for some reason, I just can't let it go.  During lunch, I had my guitar leaning against my chair OUT OF THE PATHWAY.  And when one (visually large girl) walked past, she bumped it and it fell over (with a sickening twang.)  Any sensible person would think "oh! i just knocked over someone's guitar. That must've cost a lot.  I should pick it up."  But no!  The stupid *enter insult here* kept on walking!  So when my friend said "Your guitar's on the floor", I said (very loudly...well actually, I kind've yelled it)  "Well maybe if people wouldn't knock it over, it would'nt be on the floor!"  I probably should have kept my mouth shut, but you just don't disrespect someone's property like that.  So the stupid *enter insult here* started yelling to herself about how I did not just say that and blah blah blah.  And she went back to her little preppy clicky bitchy group and told them and they all turned and looked at me.  I just smiled and waved.  :)  Because I can be a bitch too.  And as they were leaving, they called me a chipmunk-faced bitch.  Umm, I'd rather be a chipmunk than a fat*** cow any day, thank you very much.  UGH!  I HATE STUPID PEOPLE!!!!! XO


okayy...i feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment