Search This Blog

Sunday, January 9, 2011

When Shitzus attack!!

It's kinda hard for me to type but i HAVE TO HAVE TO tell this story.  Yesterday i was playing with the family dog, Harley, who is a Shitzu.  He has a really nasty attitude.  Well he growls at everything, when he's happy or mad.  So when he started his warning growl at me, i couldn't tell the difference from his happy growl.  And when he bit the crap out of my pinky and pointer finger on my left hand, i got really mad.  So when I said "Harley, go to your cage!" and then he just ran and hid underneath the table, I got even more mad that he disobeyed me.  So i tried to pull him out from underneath the table and put him in his cage.  And when I reached under there, there was no warning, he attacked my right hand.  I've been told by multiple people that he must've clipped an artery from all the blood that poured out of my hand.  I screamed bloody murder, at first from the sight of all that blood, and then from the pain.  My little, 12-year-old brother was in a panic at just that.  And i guess me yelling "Call Mama!  Call 911!  Call somebody!" didn't really help.  XD  It's so funny now to think back about his little ghost-white face all terrified trying to scramble up some washcloths and dishrags and band aids as he finally got a hold of three people: my mom, my aunt, and my boyfriend's mom.  Lol.  I'm surprised he didn't pass out because he almost did whenever i got my belly button pierced on my 16th birthday.  Oh, but I'm okay now.  My hand's all wrapped up, my thumb's swollen twice its normal size and I have blood underneath my fingernails.  And for some reason, my thumb keeps going numb...But it's okay in general.  Ahh!  My internet keeps going out so i have to go.


Just a little funny story for you.


By the way: did you know that Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and ABC's have the same tune?  Just realized that today. Haha.

1 comment:

  1. I'm still upset about your hand. You two stay away from that dog. I hope that you started your meds today!!!! xoxo It felt like an eternity to get to you.

    I didn't realize that about Happy Birthday and Twinkle Twinkle until I was teaching little kids at Gymboree and then it hit me one day that they had the same melody.

    ReplyDelete