Search This Blog

Friday, January 28, 2011

NOT MUSIC.

Welcome to my blog.  Where I can say whatever I please and no one can do a damn thing.  So today, ladies and gentlemen, I would like to introduce you to the most fakest, most talentless band that has ever walked God's green Earth.
I give you, readers of this blog, Insane Clown Posse!
I honest to Jesus do not understand how people consider this garbage music.  I just want to find these idiots and scream "look at yourselves!  You are grown-ass, white men painting your face like clowns and trying to be all badass and gangster while calling yourselves juggalos!"  Really?!  Juggalos?!  Gather the last bit of self respect that you have left and STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING!!!  Except for the Faygo.  I approve of Faygo. :d  But seriously, you really think you're a badass gangster while you look like you just back from a birthday party gig and singing a song called "Boogie Woogie Wu"?  Scratch what I said earlier: you have no self respect.  And yes, I do have the right and am in the right place to judge and criticize.  My boyfriend and his entire family are ICP fans or as you would say...*gag* juggahoes--err, juggalos.  I am around the damn "music" every time I am around him or his dad.  And i die a little every time the trash enters my ears.  There's my little bit of critizism for the day.  Have a nice one.



Ohh, and for all the ICP fans that are cussing me right now that have just read this:



eat one. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment