Search This Blog

Monday, December 13, 2010

Aliens?

i am probably the most open-minded person you will ever meet.  i support the gays, i believe in ghosts, i even believe everyone should be able to participate in whatever religious practices they please (even though i'm a Christian.)  but for some reason, the idea of aliens just doesn't appeal to me.  is it really so hard to think that we are the only living beings in this galaxy?  i don't know, it just seems too cliche to think that there are little green men with huge black eyes flying around at hyperspeed in a saucer.  but you know, that's just me.  i don't know anyone else that does not believe in aliens.  post a comment, leave an opinion.  please, i'm a curious little bugger when it comes to hearing what you have to say.

2 comments:

  1. I don't bleave in little green men cuz I just don't think little green people could live out there

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think it is outrageous to have the opinion that there are not aliens in the universe however I also think that it is not crazy to think that there may be something else out there as well as different opinions. I do not necessarily believe that there are tiny little green men out there but it is hard for me to believe that we are the only beings that exist in this vast universe.

    ReplyDelete