Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

It came without packages, boxes, or bags...

So the other day, my younger brother and me decided to extend our Christmas spirit a bit further than staring at the tree.  I wiped the dust from my How The Grinch Stole Christmas DVD and popped it in.  And you know, not only is it a great movie, but there's an obvious message that I think everyone needs to hear around the time of the upcoming holidays.  Even if you don't get EVERYTHING or ANYTHING that you wanted for Christmas, it'll still be a very Merry Christmas.  The real gift is the fact that you have your family and your health and a roof over your head.  Well clearly you're not doing too poorly if your setting at home reading this blog on the internet.  So just be thankful for what you've already been given.  Christmas will come without ribbons, it will come without tags.  It'll come without packages, boxes, or bags.  :)

Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment