Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

"Like OMG, Becky"

There is something i happened to notice (again) today.  Why is it when someone dresses uniquely, they get ridiculed?  But when certain girls dress like (to put it simply) whores, nothing is said to them.  Just because I'm not on the cheerleading team, does not make me any less of value to you, honey.  I decided to wear my combat boots today over a pair of skinny jeans.  It was cold and there was snow on the ground, so it seemed like a good plan.  But when I got to school, I might as well have been wearing a clown costume.  One girl in particular during lunch actually pointed at me and made a face to one of her friends--oh, wait.  Wait for it.--While wearing a skirt that barely covered her arse!  Yeah, and nothing was said to her.  Last time I checked, it was skirts to the knees.  But it's okay.  Her Mama's rich and her Daddy's the owner of some big company, and she's on the cheerleading team or whatever.  It didn't bother me one bit that she has nothing better to do than gawk at me.  At least I have the guts to skip to my own beat and don't feel the need to dress like I should be standing on a corner to get other people's attention.  I'm Just Saying. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment