Search This Blog

Friday, December 17, 2010

Blows my Mind...

Every once in a while, I'll have these moments of awe. And usually, it's over thinking about how complicated life is. I mean, we see from our eyes by taking in pictures and that sends little messages to our brain and our brains tell us what we are seeing. How crazy is that! And complex. And there are so many questions like: why do we have ten fingers and ten toes? Why do we sneeze? It just blows my mind sometimes. And to think that one day, we'll all be dead. I know that's blunt, but it's true. Everything dies. But what's it going to be like when we're gone? What are our great great great grandchildren going to be like? Will they know about me? Will there be flying cars and hologram projector phones and robots? Will they be able to bring me back to life with their advanced technology? And it's funny to think about that we hear the music that our parents listened to when they were teenagers and we think "God, they're old." But when my generation grows up and has kids, and they listen to the music we listen to, our kids will say the same thing. Crazy to think about, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment